Address: Barsebäcks Gods, 246 57 Barsebäck
The castle is located in Barsebäcks village and was already known in the 1100s as a fortification. It is privately owned
The castle is since 1743 owned by the Hamilton family. Most likely the estate was built in the 13th century but has been rebuilt several times during the years. It is surrounded by parks and lime avenues. The current holder is the ninth generation of the family Hamilton.