Address: Kapellvägen , 244 38 Kävlinge
The Korsbacka church is build 1897 in Gothic Revival and designed by architect Alfred Arvidius by Malmö.
At first the Church was called The New Church but in year 1982 changes the name to Korsbackakyrkan. It´s a beautiful located church at a height about 200 meters north of the Old Church. Korsbackakyrkan would replace the Old Church but of different reasons both Church remained. Kävlinge have now two fine churches located near each other in the centre.
The material in the faced is brown-red brick with withe trimming on the blind rings and windows scopes. The roof consisted originally of slate which was later replaced by a copper. The church has a large church room with white walls and wooden ceiling. The organ is from 1980 and was placed in the middle of the church. A wooden crucifix made year 1983 by Bror Forslund has been given to the church by the artist and hangs above the southern port. A hanging glass cross made in year 1963 by artist Erik Haglund is in the arch.